KICK START THAT BUSINESS IDEA OF YOURS, NOW.
Starting your own business can be very exciting, especially when you are young. With more and more young people aspiring to start their own company, we are increasingly passionate about providing them with the best possible skill set for their future careers, and other useful entrepreneurial skills should they choose to go and set up their own enterprise.
This programme is designed to give you an understanding of the intricacies of running a business, giving you the early stage skills and knowledge to help turn an idea into a business. Through the means of this course, you will start to build an inventory of entrepreneurial skills, have an entrepreneurial programme that can be added to your CV, and perhaps most importantly, start developing your entrepreneurial network – a vital part of any business. We will also be offering extended programmes which might be of interest to you upon completion of this course. Download the programme here.
As part of the course, you will also receive the following, compliments of TBE Club:
- A TBE Club Membership for two months
- A 30 minute consultation for your business idea with TBE Club
- Support in finding a mentor to help you set up or run your business
- A free membership for The Budding Entrepreneur Club For Students, our student entrepreneur-specific membership community
- A 10% discount should you book two or more places on the enterprise programme (enter discount code TBEA10 at checkout)
Why you should be coming:
- Be part of The Budding Entrepreneur Club network
- Free membership for The Budding Entrepreneur Club For Students (a student only online-based enterprise network)
- An additional enterprise programme to add to your CV
- Meet other like-minded entrepreneurial students
- Access to potential work placements and leading corporate companies
- Access to a network of mentors and investors
- Receive a 10% discount on the next programme you book with us Come and learn how to start a business
“The Budding Entrepreneur Club is a fantastic opportunity for entrepreneurial individuals to meet and collaborate with each other…“ — Levi Roots
Dates and times:
Each course starts at 10am and will finish at 6pm, followed by networking drinks. All dates can be selected above.
The programme will be taking place at The Budding Entrepreneur HQ. The address is: 2-10 Balham Station Road, Balham, London, SW12 9SG. Directions will be sent to you.
Cancellations and refund policy:
You may cancel your programme order up to 14 days prior to the relevant TBE Academy programme start date. You will receive a full refund minus a £10.00 admin fee.
We want to make things easy for you. If you prefer to pay in instalments, we can arrange that for you. We would require you to pay 50% upfront and the remaining balance over the following three months.