Legal Boot Camp is a collaboration between The Budding Entrepreneur Academy and Fortune Law
Starting your own business can be very exciting, especially when you are young. With more and more young people aspiring to start their own company, we are increasingly passionate about providing them with the best possible skill set for their future careers, and other useful entrepreneurial skills should they choose to go and set up their own enterprise.
When starting and running your own company, it is incredibly important ensuring your company is fully legally protected. This one day programme is designed to educate you on your legal obligations as a director and employer, how best to protect your assets and limit your liability and managing growth including raising finance and expansion. Download the programme to see what to expect on the day.
Fortune Law is a commercial law firm based in London. They have considerable experience in acting for blue chip clients and listed plcs but the majority of their clients are entrepreneurs, smart start ups and SMEs. They advise solely on aspects of commercial and corporate law.
As part of the course, you will also receive the following, compliments of TBE Club:
- A TBE Club Membership for two months
- A 30 minute consultation for your business idea with TBE Club
- Support in finding a mentor to help you set up or run your business
- A free membership for The Budding Entrepreneur Club For Students, our student entrepreneur-specific membership community
- A 10% discount should you book two or more places on the enterprise programme (enter discount code TBEA10 at checkout)
Why you should be coming:
- Be part of The Budding Entrepreneur Club network
- Free membership for The Budding Entrepreneur Club For Students (a student only online-based enterprise network)
- An additional enterprise programme to add to your CV
- Meet other like-minded entrepreneurial students
- Access to potential work placements and leading corporate companies
- Access to a network of mentors and investors
- Receive a 10% discount on the next programme you book with us Come and learn how to start a business
“The Budding Entrepreneur Club is a fantastic opportunity for entrepreneurial individuals to meet and collaborate with each other…“ — Levi Roots
Dates and times:
Each course starts at 10am and will finish at 6pm, followed by networking drinks. All dates can be selected above.
The programme will be taking place at The Budding Entrepreneur HQ. The address is: 2-10 Balham Station Road, Balham, London, SW12 9SG. Directions will be sent to you.
Cancellations and refund policy:
You may cancel your programme order up to 14 days prior to the relevant TBE Academy programme start date. You will receive a full refund minus a £10.00 admin fee.